10 Quotes to Help You Get Through Finals Week | Facades and Nuances: 10 Quotes to Help You Get Through Finals Week

Sunday, December 7, 2014

10 Quotes to Help You Get Through Finals Week


This is very different from my usual posts but I decided to dedicate this post to everyone who is going through exams this week because I know how stressful they can be. The other reason is that  once this week is over, hopefully my friends will stop studying 24/7 and actually hang out with me! These are just some of my favorite quotes that motivate me to just keep going!

This also gave me a chance to work on some graphics (choosing which picture, font, and quote go well together actually takes forever) on Canva.

Good Luck!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...